3 years of experience required
Riverside Medical Group is seeking an ACO Program Manager to join our team!
Job Summary: The ACO Program Manager will work in conjunction with the ACO Executive Director, Medical Director, Director of Quality, Director of Care Management and ACO Board of Directors to support the development of ACO, including but not limited to compliance, governance, education, communications, ACO data and analysis, and performance improvement. The successful candidate will have strong project management skills/program management skills. Experience leading performance improvement initiatives Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to research, make decisions or formulate recommendations and strategies based on analyses. Ability to effectively work with and lead multi-disciplinary teams facilitating change and meeting performance targets. Ability to work with all levels of the organization and with physicians and office staff. Must be able to operate in effectively in a collaborative, shared leadership environment Proficiency with Excel, Power Point, Word, and reporting applications. Ability to act as spokesperson with multiple audiences, including Board of Directors and physicians. Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Public Health or related field required. Masters degree preferred.
- Three to five years health care experience with management level oversight is required.
- Physician practice experience preferred.
- Experience with Medicare or other governmental programs and compliance preferred.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office and reporting applications.
- Experience in project or change management preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt certification preferred.