The Gardens at Warwick Forest is seeking a Supervisor to join our Environmental Services team!
Job Summary: Works under the supervision of the Director of Environmental Services. For the employees under the direction of this Supervisor, he/she schedules their work, evaluates, their performance and resolves employee complaints. Additionally, this Supervisor is responsible for the quality of work, the productivity of the department, increasing department moral, the working relationship with the medical staff, and employee adherence to facility and departmental policies, procedures and guidelines. Performs other duties as assigned. This is a hands on supervisor position. The Supervisor fills in and performs duties as needed for other team members in the department regularly.
Education: High school graduate or equivalent is preferred. Educational courses in housekeeping strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in environmental services or housekeeping is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with the elderly popluation is a plus.
- Experience building spreadsheets and databases in MS Excel, word processing with MS Word is desirable.
- Floor care experience is a plus.
- Infection control and prevention experience desired.
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm with rotating days, weekends and holidays. Weekend shift is 8:00 am - 4:30 pm