Graduate of accredited Physical Therapy program.
Licensed Physical Therapist
PHYSICAL THERAPY –BURN REHAB
Regional One Health is currently hiring Physical Therapist within our Burn Rehab areas. If you are looking to expand your skills, ROH is the place for you! We are offering a $7,000 Sign On Bonus for full-time PT's with two (2) or more years' experience. New Graduates also encouranged to apply. Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available.
JOB SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Assesses, plans and implements treatment programs for patients according to established principles and practices of Physical Therapy. Collaborates with interdisciplinary treatment teams. Oversees work of support personnel.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an approved program for Physical Therapy. Qualified by education, training or experience to work with the neonate, infant, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric patients as specialty assignment dictates.
EXPERIENCE: New Graduates are encouraged to apply! Experience obtained from the completion of an Accredited Physical Therapy program required. The ideal candidate must possess an ability and willingness to apply knowledge and skills and maintain clinical competency as required in a rehabilitation department setting.
- State of TN Physical Therapy License required
- Current CPR/BLS Certification required
- Must be interested in providing Burn Rehab services to all areas of burn care including: ED, ICU, Acute Care, Inpatient Burn Rehab & Outpatient
- Treats more than 500 patients annually, including 300 inpatient admissions
- Is the only full-service Burn Center of its kind within a 150-mile radius of Memphis
- Features 14 beds, an outpatient clinic, surgery facilities, a rehabilitation center, a research division, and special cutting-edge burn care equipment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Frequent standing and walking; exposure to infectious agents; lifting and positioning of patients, supplies and equipment. Heavy Work – Exerting up to 150 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 75 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 30 pounds of force constantly to move objects. (May be further defined as "with assistance" or "without assistance").