Graduation from Approved/Accredited Nursing School
Multi State RN Licensure Required
3+ years experience is required
Regional One Health has an excellent opportunity at our East Ambulatory Services location for a CLINICAL COORDINATOR.
JOB SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Coordinates activities within Ambulatory Services to provide quality clinical value and premier patient care by implementing approved staff development/educational programs. Acts as liaison and/or resource for all departments and provides professional nursing services according to established standards and practices.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years ambulatory clinical patient care experience. .
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION: License to work as Registered Nurse in the state of Tennessee.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of hospital/health care and outpatient operations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and to make independent judgments/decisions regarding patient care, within scope of practice.
- Problem-solving skills required.
- Strong computer systems and PC skills required.
- Ability to perform under stress and in emergency situations.
- Ability to work well with others and demonstrates flexibility in relating to others.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Prolonged standing, walking, and sitting. Speaking, hearing, and visual acuity.