EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field.
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years' experience in clinical practice; Prior committee and/or project focused work; experience with clinical systems and technology required.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION: ANCC-Nursing Informatics, Certified Professional in Health Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS) or Certified Associate in Health Information & Management Systems (CAHIMS) certification preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to concentrate and show attention to detail.
- High degree of analytical abilities and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skill; approachable, outgoing, and enthusiastic
- Strong computer skills and experience with clinical information systems development and/or implementation.
- Effective written communication, ability to prepare concise, detailed reports and documentation
- Understand fundamentals of project management methodologies.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Speaking, hearing and visual acuity; ability to sit for extended periods of time.