Bachelors degree is required
2+ years experience is required
JOB SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Plans, executes and finalizes projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. Coordinates the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. With management defines the project's objectives and oversees quality control throughout its life cycle.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Information Technology or other Health Care Related Field required.
EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years of directly related work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution. Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION: PMP Certification preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Advanced knowledge of project management software such as Microsoft Project Manager and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience organizing and coordinating multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize high priority projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated effective customer service and organizational skills required to complete assignments and meet job demands
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and instruction to customers, and to interact effectively with customers of varying levels of expertise.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Speaking, hearing and visual acuity
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders or off-site personnel/management
- Some flexibility in work schedule may be required to facilitate collaboration