3+ years experience is required
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for support, maintenance and optimization of network and security services, devices, and communications systems. Works alongside team members to provide support, respond to queries, document changes, and assist with resolution of network service outages and incidents. Under the direct supervision of the Network Manager, will maintain network systems and may configure devices, enable services or respond to end user requests for network status information.
Minimum – Associates Degree (relevant work experience may be substituted.)
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Preferred – Cisco CCNA or CompTIA Security/Network certifications.
Minimum – Three (3) years relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to learn ROH systems and procedures
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to listen empathetically
- Ability to logically organize details
- Ability to navigate and administer Cisco infrastructure
- Ability to accept responsibility for small to medium scale projects involving multiple resources and spanning many months from start to finish
Moderate: Ability to frequently lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds.