Bachelors degree is required
2+ years experience is required
**** This is Contract - Temporary Position****
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Ensures compliance for Ryan White grant programs in accordance with grant requirements, organization policy, procedures, joint commission and other regulatory requirements with the goal of promoting comprehensive outpatient care for patients living with HIV/AIDS. Works collaboratively with Director of Practice Operations, Practice Manager, Community Outreach Manager, staff and grantors toward continuous improvement in grant activities as well as improved patient outcomes.
1. Apprises Director and Community Outreach Manager of all activities, pertinent changes in community, internal/external market, threats and opportunities in a timely and anticipatory manner and presents action plans for immediate implementation/approval.
2. Coordinates and implements business functions, operational and strategic plans of grants to support overall corporate financial strategies and in compliance with accounting policies and practices.
3. Manages the computerized information systems to ensure accurate data is entered, recorded and generated to include submitting all grant applications, documents, letters, and invoices to the appropriate parties in the required timeframe.
4. Supports the plans and programs to meet the goals and objectives of each grant.
5. Supports the development, implementation and maintenance Q/PI activities that meet grant requirements.
6. Implements systems for analyzing, monitoring and reporting financial data and performance indicators such as productivity, services utilized, patient encounters and patient charges to provide overview of grant operations.
7. Maintains a current awareness of grant budget provisions and ensures compliance to meet grant requirements.
8. Compiles, prepares and reconciles grant applications, budget revisions, financial reports and analysis; Generates routing and special reports as needed in a timely manner.
9. Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience and education.
EXPERIENCE: Grant writing experience and compliance is required. Two (2) years of experience in a related area to include: computer/electronic worksheet skills, coordinating grant funded programs, and financial forecasting and analyses techniques and modeling.