2+ years experience is required
JOB SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Responsible for functional support of hospital applications, including processes and projects, along with understanding the technical functionality of the systems and processes. Takes direction from the responsible senior or lead for the assigned application, displays the ability to analyze process re-engineering to more effectively utilize current systems' resources in support of the initiatives of the application team, first line support to ensure that the system is properly maintained and all business operation needs are met. Displays the ability to support the functional and technical operation of all related systems assigned to them, and works in conjunction with the senior or lead to assist in implementation of new systems, interfaces and updates systems. Partners with ROH Leadership and customers to assist in analyzing work process design and flow, display the ability to assist in improving processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. Assists in building project plans, ensuring adherence to project schedules and display the ability to assist in maintaining a systems orientation to work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and display the ability to conduct long-term planning. Assists other subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Displays the ability to assist in administering and supporting upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree, License, Certificate, or equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience in Information Systems, Healthcare or related field within assigned area(s).
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two (2) years' work within Healthcare systems, Information Technology, or components system and a deep understanding of HIT and the required integration of systems. Prior experience with multiple system applications including web-based software is highly desirable. A minimum two (2) years Information Technology (IT) experience is required or highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Demonstrative administrative ability, initiative, resourcefulness and analytical ability; ability to deal effectively and harmoniously with all groups and individuals; effective public speaking skills and demonstrates effective interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to implement systems and applications to include web-based software, planning, process analysis, and training.
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment; A high energy, high achiever who works with a sense of urgency to achieve results and meet user needs in a timely manner.
· Ability to utilize sound independent judgment to investigate and resolve complex problems and coordinate efforts to provide innovative strategies and solutions.
· Experience working with concepts, practices and procedures in areas of responsibility.
· Ability to quickly learn new programs when required.
· Proficiency in using computer and software systems, including Microsoft Office Suites.
· Knowledgeable of databases and integration in order to support the system environment and provide quality and efficient functionality to the user community.
· Demonstrated ability to adapt and lead change, and coach others in the acceptance and support of a rapidly changing work environment.
· Strong strategic management and planning skills.
· Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution.
· Identify with, share in, and display a commitment to the mission, philosophy and objectives of the organization.
· Demonstrates project coordination skills and experience organizing for single or multiple projects.
· A strong technical understanding of application processes and procedures.
· Prior project experience related to Healthcare solutions is preferable.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills including the ability to clearly explain complex concepts to end users.
· Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality regarding employee and company information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Speaking, hearing and visual acuity.