JOB SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The Integration Architect is responsible for the oversight of all IT systems integration for the organization. The IA will assist the Lead IA to ensure that all integrations are appropriately planned, reviewed, tested and implemented in line with the organizational requirements. The IA will assist in overseeing all interfacing activities as well as ensure the healthy operation of the Cerner Millennium Environment. The IA will involve staff in the integration and operation of core systems. The IA will be able to analyze and solve complex problems, provide guidance and instruction to customers, write clearly and concisely, interact with customers of varying levels as well as the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users. The IA will work with all aspects of the business to implement and assist in managing IT change. This role be an integral part of the organizational change control and implementation.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience in computer science, management information systems, healthcare or related field preferred. Additional training (i.e. programming) may be required specific to area(s) of assignment.
- Multiple years of experience designing, building, installing and supporting HL7 interfaces & application API's.
- Experience with Cerner Open Engine and Cerner Millennium FSI utilities and data architecture such as SI Manager, Open Engine and related tables
- Experience with Cerner Millennium applications and technical integration within Cerner Millennium
- Proficient in Cerner Command Language (CCL) or SQL programming experience
- Cerner Millennium HL7 Interface Support
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Speaking, hearing and visual acuity.