JOB TITLE: Materials Management Manager
JOB SUMMARY: In conjunction with administrative directives and in
Cooperation with department heads develops and manages a centralized purchasing program to obtain supplies, equipment, and services at the most favorable prices with the best quality. Organizes, directs and carries out functions involved in the process of materials use and flow that are cost effective.
1) Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field required
2) Minimum of five years experience in purchasing and inventory control systems required.
3) Knowledge of contracts, bids, and group purchasing essential.
4) High degree of integrity and sense of responsibility required.
5) Mature personality and ability to interact with salespersons required.
6) Experience managing 10 or more co-workers