RN Clinical Informatics
- Required: Licensed Registered Nurse;
- BSN Nursing preferred
- Minimum 5 years healthcare experience; Knowledge of CIS system; Patient Safety knowledge;
- Working knowledge of clinical performance improvement;
- Proven communication skills;
- able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within the organization;
- Demonstrated presentation skills;
- Demonstrated leadership in change management.
- Develops and implements strategies to move the Healthcare System toward a fully integrated computerized patient record.
- The Clinical informatics Registered Nurse (CI RN) is an expert in human factors, patient safety, and the use of technology to optimize care delivery processes and effectively communicate patient care activity.
- The CI RN specializes in patient care processes and clinician workflow and leads initiatives to promote effective process design, development, and implementation of the Electronic Medical Record and other technologies.
- Creates inpatient and outpatient “Nursing and Therapist Informatics committees. These clinical committees will act as sounding boards for products (e.g. screen designs and implementation plans)