· Constant standing, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, and moving when performing job functions.
· Able to lift up to 50lbs and maneuver items weighing much more with proper technique & equipment
· Works in assigned areas of the facility according to a schedule
· Subject to frequent interruptions
· Willingness to work beyond normal working hours & schedule when necessary
· Attend and participate in continuing education programs.
· Works with various soaps, bleach, and disinfecting / cleaning solutions.
· Works with powered equipment such as vacuums, buffers, floor machines.
· May be exposed to Infectious Diseases, Blood and Body substances, Contaminated Articles, Morgue and the Deceased.
· Verbally communicates with Nursing Personnel, Patients and Other Hospital Personnel
· Required to wear masks, gowns, gloves, shoe covers and all Personal Protective Equipment required for completing job.