Scotland Health Care System strives for service excellence always with each employee playing a critical role.
Applicants eager and willing to commit to this model are encouraged to apply!
Human Resources Department
The Human Resources Department is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday to answer questions and provide assistance. Our department provides support for HR policies, benefits, compensation, as well as recruitment.
The online employment system enables you to look for specific job opportunities and to check the status of your application. Please read carefully as this will guide you through the rest of your application.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. If you are a first time user, you will need to create an Applicant Profile to apply for any available position. Please remember your User Name and Password. You will need this information if you are hired for a position or to apply for other openings at Scotland Health Care System or to update your resume.
2. Please make sure you read the qualifications carefully before applying for a specific job. Incomplete applications and/or applicants who do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
3. Once you have logged in, it is important that you complete all required information in order to avoid delaying your application process. You can either download or attach your resume, or copy and paste your resume at the end of the application in the space provided.
4. While we appreciate your interest, please do not contact the Human Resources Department to verify receipt of your application! To check the status of your application, please log back into your account for updates.
5. Please check your email for any additional information that may be requested if selected for an interview or if hired for a position.
Job Line: 877-954-5627