As an Assistant Behavior Specialist you will:
· Work independently within the guidelines and direction of the Unit Director and Senior Behavior Specialist
· Assist the Senior Behavior Specialist and unit staff in support of behavior programming and implementation for patients
· Assist in the organization and monitoring of data collection; complete behavior documents
· Assist in training staff in the patients' behavior plans
· Communicate with team in a variety of settings
· Attend meetings and provide supervision and coverage in the absence of the Senior Behavior Specialist
· Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Education, or related field and at least 6 months of experience either working with individuals with special needs or with behavioral analysis. Certification as a Registered Behavior Technician will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
· Must demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills.