1. If credentialed and privileged to do so, assesses clients and collaboratively develop an Initial Treatment Plan to meet psychotherapy goals.
2. Provides individual, family, and group therapy as credentialed and privileged, to clients and as part of a collaborative treatment plan as demonstrated by signatures on treatment plans and content of session notes.
3. Documents services provided to clients in a progress note. Provides necessary documentation in a timely way for authorizations. Completes treatment plans, transfer and discharge forms within scheduled times. Documents services as delivered and charge tickets that agree with the progress note and treatment plan.
4. Assesses clients other needs such as for case management, PRP, and other clinic services such as evaluation for medication and other treatment modalities. Facilitate referral, coordinate, and document these services.
5. Cooperates in clinic assignments such as location assignments and schedules. Communicates changes according to in house requirements.
6. Consults with other service providers to assure service collaboration such as PRP's and case management. Seek consultation for clients that pose a risk or have other problems that psychotherapist may need assistance. Consultation can be with another peer, the treating psychiatrist, the Medical Director, and Clinic Director.
7. Maintains licensure and stays up to date on mandated Mosaic Community Services training requirements.
8. Participates in clinic activities such as treatment plan meetings, staff meetings, and other activities as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Work requires a clinical experience, a Master's degree, and licensure at the highest professional level (LCSW-C).
2. Professional ability and interpersonal skills to provide psychotherapy services.
3. An understanding of psychiatric diagnosis and assessment, ability to develop a treatment plan, and provide services as described in the plan.
4. The skills necessary to provide professional psychotherapy services.
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to dust, noise, or smoke.
1. Reports to Clinic Director, in consultation with the Medical Director as necessary, for clinical and administrative issues.
2. Reports to the Clinic Director for time assignments such as time personal leave time and scheduling.