2 years of experience required
Resumes can be forwarded directly to Ryan Webb @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary: The Case Manager is responsible for providing and managing services provided by Chesapeake Connections to severe and persistent mentally ill adults in accordance with the Recovery Model.
- Coordinate services for a caseload of 8-10 members, including psychiatric and medical care, housing, entitlements, food, and clothing per established policies.
- Develop an individualized service plan with each member based on member wants/needs.
- Provide on-going supportive counseling.
- Provide on-call, evening, and weekend coverage as assigned.
- Complete all documentation as required within established time frames.
- BA/BS in social work, counseling, psychology or other mental health related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of severe and persistent mental illness.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work evening, weekend, and on-call hours as assigned.
- Basic computer skills to include knowledge of Word.
- Valid Maryland driver's license. Must have a driving record with 3 or less points on it at the time of hire.
Working Conditions: Ability to maintain moderate to heavy physical activity within the community to include walking (including stairs), lifting (groceries, laundry, furniture, etc.), driving, and some outdoor activities.