Dietitian (The Jefferson School/Frederick Co)
Per Diem/Occasional/As Needed
As a Dietitian you will:
- Provide assessments of the nutritional status of newly admitted residents and ongoing individual and family nutritional counseling for the program.
- Communicate effectively with the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the developmental needs of children and adolescents.
- Maintain documentation according to program requirements and Sheppard Pratt Health System (SPHS) standards.
- Participate in individualized treatment planning for assigned patients as needed.
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Status of Registered Dietitian with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics at time of appointment and throughout time in position. State licensure is required within six months in the position, and must be maintained throughout time in position.
- A minimum of 6 months of dietitian experience.