Sheppard Pratt at Ellicott City is an inpatient psychiatric facility in Howard County serving adults and adolescents. Prior to its affiliation with Sheppard Pratt in July, 2002, the hospital operated as Taylor Manor.
As a Mental Health Worker you will:
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of patient needs based on patient behaviors.
- Provide direct patient care services in accordance with the treatment plan and under the direction of a professional nurse.
- Assist in providing a safe and therapeutic environment according to established policies and procedures.
- HS Diploma/GED. Human Services related degree or past direct care or related experience strongly preferred.
- Must be available to work every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday).
- All new clinical staff will begin their extended clinical orientation/training immediately following your first day of employment.
Connect with the Recruiter for this position on LinkedIn!.