The Trauma Disorders Program is a nationally and internationally recognized program for the treatment of individuals with trauma-related conditions including dissociative disorders and other complex post-traumatic conditions. Our program utilizes an intensive multi-disciplinary treatment approach through individual therapy, milieu therapy, and process-oriented, experiential, and psycho-educational group therapies.
As a Mental Health Worker you will:
- Participate in the planning and evaluation of patient needs based on patient behaviors.
- Provide direct patient care services in accordance with the treatment plan and under the direction of a professional nurse.
- Assist in providing a safe and therapeutic environment according to established policies and procedures.
- HS Diploma/GED. Human Services related degree or past direct care or related experience strongly preferred.
- Must be available to work every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday).
- All new clinical staff will begin their extended clinical orientation/training immediately following your first day of employment.
Connect with the Recruiter for this position on LinkedIn!.