1 year of experience required
Summary: Provide assistance with the Adult Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program by providing individual and group services on an on call basis (minimally once a month). The individual will lead skills groups and complete documentation associated with this task. Will provide rehabilitative services as outlined in the individual rehabilitation plan.
- Design and run designated number of groups/classes. Instruct assist, and monitor the day to day program activities and assist clients in meeting program expectations. Focus on symptom management tasks and coping skills. Assist in maintaining good customer relations.
- Provide in home rehabilitation in daily living and social skills.
- Provide crisis intervention as necessary.
- Document services provided in an electronic medical record.
- Attend/participate in required staff meetings and trainings.
- Assist in transportation needs of consumers including but not limited to bringing them into program, taking them to appointments and linking to community resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, psychology, or related discipline preferred, and/or equivalent to in prior work experience.
- Must have interpersonal skills sufficient to establish therapeutic relationships with clients and to communicate and work effectively with consumers in accordance with rehabilitation plans.
- Must be able to work on short notice (subject to 1 hour notice of a location need for coverage).
- Must possess analytical skills sufficient to handle routine administrative details, such as completing incident reporting, case notes, log notes, medication sheets, monthly progress notes, IRP's, billing sheets and any other related documentation.