As an Overnight Mental Health Worker, you will:
- Be involved in the provision of housing services and coordination of overall services for clients,
- Engage in resource and money management planning
- Monitor medication
- Arrange and provide transportation
- Advocate for your patient
- Implement crisis intervention actions as appropriate
- Facilitate the development and implementation of individual plans.
- College degree preferred; minimum requirement of possession of a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous relevant work, student or volunteer experience.
- Must have valid full driver's license and safe driving record; license cannot be provisional status.
- Possession or use of a four passenger car to be used to transport Way Station clients
- General knowledge of serious mental illness and specific knowledge and skill in rehabilitation with persons with disabilities.
- Must be covered under an active auto insurance policy and a valid copy of auto insurance is required prior to hire.