We have an exciting opportunity for an Expressive/Recreational Therapist!
As an Expressive/Recreation Therapist you will:
- Plans, structures, coordinates, executes and evaluates expressive or recreational therapy for patients.
- Provide individual and group therapeutic services to patients as referred to address functional deficits.
- Screen patients, provide functional assessments, develop goals and modalities for patient treatment plans, and provide direct services for individuals and groups of patients.
- Document and report patient progress to treatment team.
- Participate in program evaluation.
- As needed, assist in training, orienting, and evaluating the performance of recreational therapy interns and volunteers.
Requirements: Must meet one of the following criteria below (only include what unit/program will consider):
Art Therapist: Master's in art therapy and 3 months of relevant work experience. Must have LGPAT or LCPAT license by time of hire although candidates currently in the application process for LGPAT or LCPAT will also be considered.
Dance Movement Therapist: Master's in dance/movement therapy and at least 3 months of relevant work experience.
Recreational Therapist: Bachelor's in therapeutic recreation and at least 3 months of relevant work experience. Must be certified by time of hire as a Therapeutic Recreational Specialist (CTRS).
Connect with the Recruiter for this position on LinkedIn!.