2 years of experience required
Summary: Responsible for providing community based support and training treatment to help mentally ill adult clients obtain the necessities of daily living.
- Make home visits to clients to provide practical help and supports.
- Assist clients in obtaining and maintaining appropriate housing that meets individual needs and preference. Refer clients to appropriate resources and services as needed.
- Provide ongoing assessment, problem solving, side by side services, skill training, supervision and environmental adaptions to client with activities of daily skills.
- Provide nutrition education and assistance with meal planning, grocery shopping, and food Preparation.
- Provide service coordination for an assigned group of clients including coordinating and monitoring the activities of the individual treatment team.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university.
- Valid Maryland driver's license with 3 or fewer points.
- Own vehicle and provides proof of auto liability insurance.
- Knowledge of the types of mental illness and their symptoms.
- Knowledge of community resources and referral processes.