As the Screener, you will:
- Conduct non-invasive temperature screenings for all guests and employees who enter Sheppard Pratt hospitals.
- Act in the best interests of the employees/visits/patients when screening.
- Information gathering, reporting and documentation according to guidelines set by the Hospital and Infection Control policies.
- Understand, support and follow standard operating procedures and screening protocols.
- Administrative duties may include filing, conducting audits, reporting and data entry.
- Perform other duties as assigned, needed or required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Requires skills generally acquired through high school education, including the ability to:
communicate in a therapeutic, respectful way; and demonstrate basic clerical and computer usage skills.
· Work requires interpersonal skills sufficient to consistently demonstrate energetic, enthusiastic, warm, and personable interactions with visitors, patients and employees, polite, respectful interactions with everyone, and bright, hardworking response to all hospital employees and visitors (for up to 80% of work time).
· Work requires analytical ability sufficient to maintain logs, records, and files, gather data, and handle routine, non-complex administrative details.