LGPC or LCPC required
LGSW or LCSW-C required
2 years of experience required
This is a qualified behavioral health practitioner position requiring knowledge of mental health, and specific understanding and skills in the practice of clinical therapy. The primary responsibility is to provide therapy for persons with behavioral health or co-occurring needs in the Adult Residential Treatment Center in Frederick, MD. This will include conducting assessments, providing trauma-informed individual and group therapy sessions, completing insurance authorizations and submitting concurrent insurance reviews, and providing clinical collaboration. The Clinical Therapist for Adult Residential Treatment Center in Frederick, MD is expected to exercise independent judgment under the supervision of the Manager of Residential Treatment Center.
This is a salaried position, which requires LMSW/LCSW-C or LGPC/LCPC, licensed to practice in the state of Maryland.
- Education: Master's Degree and LMSW/LCSW-C or LGPC/LCPC, licensed to practice in the state of Maryland.
- Professional Experience: Two years positively-referenced relevant work experience.
- Computer Skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ability to navigate through applications and utilize keyboard to input required documentation into electronic health record.
- Driving Record: Safe driving record.
- Background Check: Satisfactory Criminal Background Check.
- Possession of a 4 passenger vehicle that meets company inspection, valid full-status Driver's License (cannot be provisional status), and vehicle insurance that names employee as insured driver.
- Availability of work schedule: Work primarily M-F business hours but must be flexible to adjust schedule to meet program needs including evening or weekends. Requires On-Call availability.