Hiring a Psychologist for our Special Education Program in Baltimore County
Sheppard Pratt Health System (SPHS) is seeking a licensed psychologist for a full-time position at The Forbush School at Glyndon's Hannah More campus in Reisterstown, Md. The Forbush School at Glyndon is a 12-month, Type I special education, nonpublic school that provides educational, vocational, and therapeutic services forstudents in grades nine through 12 across all diagnostic categories.
- To provide individual and group therapy in fulfillment of Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) using a variety of interventions, including cognitive-behavioral, interpersonal, and trauma-informed therapy
- To work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary educational and therapeutic team
- Occasional psychological assessment may be required
- Doctoral degree in psychology
- Current license to practice in Maryland
- Experience working with children and adolescents, preferably in a school setting
About Sheppard Pratt Health System
As the nation's largest private, non-profit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, and social services, we employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Our special education program consists of 13 special education residential and day schools throughout Maryland. We offer a generous compensation package and comprehensive benefits. To learn more about our services, visit sheppardpratt.org. EOE and smoke-free campus.
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.