Sheppard Pratt is Hiring a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Towson, Md.
Sheppard Pratt Health System is recruiting a licensed, certified psychiatric nurse practitioner to join the team at the Concussion Clinic, part of the Neuropsychiatry Program at Sheppard Pratt.
- Plan, assess, and implement nursing care for assigned patients
- Order, perform, and interpret laboratory and diagnostic testing
- Conduct individual and family therapy
- Manage medication
- Perform psychiatric assessments
- Minimum of six months of experience
- Degree from an accredited nursing program
- Graduate experience with an accredited psychiatric nurse practitioner program
- Current license as a psychiatric nurse practitioner in the state of Maryland
- Participate in 4-month training program to learn how to properly work with this specialty population. This program includes: formal classroom training, shadowing clinic leaders, and practicing under a supervisory physician
- Maintain CPR certification at the Healthcare Provider level
About Sheppard Pratt Health System
As the nation's largest private, non-profit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, and social support services, we employ more than 500 medical professionals who all share a passion for providing the best care to our patients, students, and residents. Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, we offer a generous compensation package and comprehensive benefits. To learn more about our services, visit sheppardpratt.org. EOE and smoke-free campus.
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.