As a Bilingual Clinical Therapist you will:
- Offer counseling and case management services in a trauma informed care environment for women fleeing domestic violence and child witnesses of partner abuse.
- Provide clinical assessment, brief individual counseling, trauma recovery, child therapy and group counseling, as well as safety and discharge planning.
- Other duties as assigned to comply with the needs of the program.
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology or closely related field, with a minimum of two years of relevant clinical experience, a portion of which should be in partner abuse or domestic violence.
- Must have expertise in Child and Family Therapy and demonstrate a commitment to serve a diverse community.
- Must possess a current Maryland license at the independent clinical practitioner level. (LGPC, LCPC, LGSW or LCSW).
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
Apply to email@example.com