Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Keys to Success Program Coordinator, this role promotes school readiness among multi-ethnic and socially isolated families including pregnant women and children age birth to three through guidance in parenting and family self-sufficiency. Manages the implement of Family Assessment procedures to identify family's strengths and needs related to Family Engagement. Assist families in developing and implementing Family Partnership Agreements (FPA's) for enrolled families, including teen parents. Maintains case files and records in data management system to track contacts with families, attendance and progress towards goals in the FPA, and to generate monthly reports, FPA's, registration, and enrollments. Supports the Keys to Success teen parent program as needed.
- Associate's Degree or a Certification in Social Work, Human Services, Family Services, Counselling, Early Childhood Education, or related field is required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required, in addition to the ability to communicate well with parents, community members, and professionals, both in person and in writing.
- Experience working with multi-ethnic, low-income, and at-risk families including families with adolescent parents.
- Experience working with 0-3yo population and knowledge of family-centered practices.
- Works cooperatively with families and accepts them as essential partners in the education process.
- Ability to be to lift 40 lbs.