LGPC or LCPC required
2 years of experience required
Summaryof Responsibilities: Responsible for the oversight of clinical services for assigned school mental health staff stationed in 30 MCPS or PGCPS Schools.
· Oversight of clinical supervision of assigned clinicians (including clinical strategies and evidence based approaches to care).
· Insures compliance with all regulations and standards of COMAR, Medicaid, ADAA, MHA,OHCQ, and CARF and implementation of evidence based practices.
· Work in collaboration with the Director of Quality Assurance on implementation and review of quality improvement and assists with tracking of program outcomes and statistics.
· Offer clinical supervision groups.
· Responsible for clinical training and orientation of staff.
· Assists in completing annual evaluations of supervisees.
· Provide clinical supervision to graduate licensed staff, interns, including assisting with psychosocial evaluations and co-signing clinical documentation.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Master's Degree in one of the following disciplines: Social Work, Counseling, Psychology. Must be licensed in the State of Maryland. Candidate must have Supervision Certification.
Possess a minimum of two (2) years of experience working with children.