Summary: The Bilingual Home Visitor supports the Family Discovery Center (FDC) and recruits participants and provides in-home intervention to expectant parents and parents of young children. Provides parenting education to address the specific developmental needs of the child and promotes school readiness. Flexible work schedule required including evening hours to accommodate participant's schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree in human services or human development or HS Diploma with experience home visiting, counseling or advocacy for families with young children.
- Must be bilingual (English-Spanish).
- Must have experience working with individuals and facilitating groups, and good knowledge of community resources.
- Must demonstrate a commitment and ability to serve a diverse community, including low-income families, English language learners, and families with young children.
- Requires valid driver's license with less than 3 points and reliable transportation.