Summary: This position requires high level data management, organizational and time management skills. Provides administrative support to Director level staff in Rehab and Recovery while providing supervision and assistance to the front office staff.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, or minimum of 5 years in equivalent experience providing office duties with management of data collection and reporting systems a MUST.
- Ability to create and implement efficient administrative processes.
- Excellent time management skills, positive interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to operate standard office and building equipment.
- Understanding of Corporate Compliance, HIPAA, COMAR and CARF requirements.
- Ability to work as a team player in a diverse population of staff and clients.
- Ability to prioritize duties and meet deadlines.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Skills and ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- High level computer skills including capability in Microsoft Office applications, Google Apps, and other data management systems.
- Ability to work/support some evening and weekend activities as needed.