As the Administrative and Data Manager for Rehab and Recovery, you will:
- Demonstrate high level data management, organizational and time management skills.
- Provide administrative support to Director level staff in Rehab and Recovery while providing supervision and assistance to the front office staff.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, or minimum of 5 years in equivalent experience providing office duties with management of data collection and reporting systems a MUST.
- Ability to create and implement efficient administrative processes.
- Excellent time management skills, positive interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to operate standard office and building equipment.
- Understanding of Corporate Compliance, HIPAA, COMAR and CARF requirements.
- Ability to work as a team player in a diverse population of staff and clients.
- Ability to prioritize duties and meet deadlines.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment.
- Skills and ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- High level computer skills including capability in Microsoft Office applications, Google Apps, and other data management systems.
- Ability to work/support some evening and weekend activities as needed.