Sheppard Pratt's marketing and communications team is growing - we are seeking a dynamic, collaborative content manager to lead and implement content strategy for the organization.
As the Content Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for developing and implementing content strategy for Sheppard Pratt's owned channels, both personally and through direction of any additional content creators. Channels can include, but are not limited to:
- Website and blog
- Email and e-newsletters
- Coordinate efforts to ensure that content educates and engages consumer, internal, and clinical audiences, through diverse and appealing formats and topics.
- For web-based content, work to meet the goals of improved SEO, web traffic, time spent, and conversions using tools including Moz, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics.
- Work with digital marketing team and internal communications team to disseminate and promote content through Sheppard Pratt's channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or closely related field and at least 5 years' experience including proven leadership and excellence in content marketing strategy, exceptional attention to editorial detail, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) keyword research experience, and familiarity with content management systems.