St. Joseph Healthcare a pillar within the Bangor communality and a mission and values based organization seeks an energetic, results oriented member to join the Education Department. The Education Coordinator plays an intrigue and visible role within the Education department. The span of responsibility ranges from the administrative maintenance of data and programs to supporting the project management and implementation of initiatives.
This position demands a high degree of initiative, problem solving capabilities, leadership characteristics, facilitation skills, ability to influence, comfort in managing multiple time sensitive priorities and attention to details.
• Provide program support to New Hire Orientation including filling and organizing the weekly and monthly orientation classes, communicate with the leaders and facilitators, oversee the flow of the class, facilitate portions of the class, ensure the logistics are accounted for and gather and track participant feedback.
• Oversee the placement of University students into clinical education rotations. This includes proactively communicating with departments about student placement opportunities, partnering with schools / universities to ensure requirements are met, communicating with students about their placement and organizing orientation.
• Oversee the administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS), makes recommendations on course offerings for employees, facilitates occasional classes and develops basic course content.
• Support the planning, organizing and tracking of ongoing ANA, CME and Learning Exchange programs
• Consistently operating with a Continuations Improvement mindset; looking for opportunities to streamline and improve process and raising the bar of excellence in the area of education.