Shore Physicians Group is passionate about partnering with highly skilled and dedicated staff. At SPG we are committed to fostering a progressive and rewarding medical practice environment that promotes professional and personal growth
Responsible for completing the following tasks in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner:
· Processing referrals and pre-certifications
· Attaining pre-certifications prior to scheduling surgery
· Utilizing CPT coding for procedures performed
· Receiving/making telephone calls
· Greeting/assisting patients/visitors
· Registering new and established patients
· Scheduling patient appointments
· Handling collection of patient copayments
· Filing medical records
- Experience in CPT coding
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Effectively work as a member of a team and as an individual
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years experience in a customer service oriented environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical insurance, and medical practice services and routines.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Shore Health Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer