Shore Physicians Group is passionate about partnering with highly skilled and dedicated staff. At SPG we are committed to fostering a progressive and rewarding medical practice environment that promotes professional and personal growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limed to:
- Perform monthly closing for Shore Physicians Group (SPG) and Shore Health Enterprises (SHE)
- Create and post monthly journal entries in Oracle PeopleSoft
- Perform account analysis to determine accuracy of financial reporting
- Create and run financial reports
- Assist in the creation of monthly financial presentation to the board
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliation
- Create and modify reporting tools in nVision
- Monitor the processing of accounts payable and set up for new vendors
- Prepare and reconcile purchase orders, invoices, statements, and prepare for payment
- Reconcile weekly batch totals
- Process checks for payment
- Process requisitions for refunds
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business or Accounting OR Associates Degree, preferably in Business or Accounting with 2-5 years relevant experience
- Excellent organization skills and superb customer service
- Experience in reviewing/reconciling departmental purchasing
- Experience in multi-specialty billing
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical insurance and medical practice service and routines
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibility to this job at any time.
- Shore Health Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.