Assist wellness clients with the proper use of training equipment. Performs cleaning and maintenance on equipment, performs laundry duties, maintains towel supply, and keeps the gym and wellness area clean and presentable.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required: High school diploma or equivalent, CPR certified
- Education: High school diploma or G.E.D.
- License/Certification: CPR certification
- Experience: None
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Preferred:
- Previous experience in a health club.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in the use of strength and aerobic training equipment.
- Good written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates self-initiative, ability to work independently, good time management, ability to multi-task and adapt to changing work situations.
· Attend to wellness clients, assisting them when necessary with proper use of aerobic and non-aerobic training equipment.
· Take fees from wellness members and aerobics clients and appropriately log transaction.
· Perform daily cleaning and maintenance on all equipment including: wiping down machines with disinfectant and lubricating Body Master rods with transmission fluid.
· Keep gym appearance organized and presentable.
· Maintain adequate supply of towels and perform daily laundry duties.