It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Send this job to a friend|
|Schedule:||Full Time 80 hrs per pay|
|Hours:||Weekdays 7:00 am - 3:30 p.m.; rotating weekends|
Environmental Services – Aide
Job Code: 911
Position: The successful Environmental Services Aide will perform a variety of regular cleaning activities to effectively and efficiently maintain an established level of cleanliness and improved aesthetic environment for the hospital.
1. Housekeeping experience preferred;
2. Able to read, write, and understand written and verbal communications;
3. General knowledge of the principles of sanitary, efficient, and thorough cleaning activities;
4. Competent in the delivery of Environmental Services for Neonates, Pediatric, Young Adults, Adults, and Geriatric Patients.; and
5. Ability to understand and follow the SEB chemical handler guidelines.
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online