It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Category:||Allied Health/ Other Nursing||Schedule:||See job requirements for other schedule information|
|Facility:||Norwood Hospital||Shift:||Evening Shift|
|Department:||NWH Gero Psych||Hours:||20 hours per week, 3:00pm-11:30pm, e/o weekend and holiday|
BCLS certification required.
Certification is required.
A Nursing Assistant, under the direct supervision and guidance of an assigned Registered Nurse, will assist with the routine nursing care of selected patients utilizing the advanced skills acquired to reach this level of expertise. The emphasis of the Nursing Assistant will be on patient care. The Nursing Assistant may not be assigned or assume full responsibility for the complete care of any patient.
1. 18 Years of Age.
2. High school graduate or equivalent.
3. Fluency in the English language, including ability to read and write in English
4. BLS Certification required
5. Successful completion of Certified Nursing course or completion of Fundamentals in Patient Care (basic patient care, vital signs, etc.) course or equivalent.
6. Experience with Geriatric Psychiatry preferred.