It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Category:||Allied Health/ Other Nursing||Schedule:||Full-time|
|Facility:||Norwood Hospital||Shift:||Shift varies|
|Department:||NWH Pharmacy||Hours:||32 hours per week, 3:00pm-11:30pm, e/o weekend and holiday|
MA licensure is required.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Pharmacy participates with patients, medical staff, and health care practitioners in the provision of effective, safe and appropriate drug therapy.
1. Graduate of accredited School of Pharmacy.
2. Licensed pharmacist in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
3. Bachelor of Science or Doctor of Pharmacy degree required.
4. Advanced degree and/or residency preferred (MS, MBA)
5. Hospital experience preferred.
6. Good organizational and communication skills required