It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Quality Program Coordinator|
|Facility:||Nashoba Valley Medical Center||Shift:||Day shift|
|Department:||NVS QUALITY AND SAFETY||Hours:||8:00am-4:30pm|
Nashoba Valley Medical Center has an opening for a full-time (40 hours) Quality Program Coordinator.
Job Summary: Responsible for assisting the Quality Director with planning and implementing the performance improvement and quality management program to meet the needs of the hospital and system. Facilitates performance improvement and CQI activities throughout the hospital. Acts as resource person to administrative team, department managers and medical staff. Assists with preparation for all regulatory body surveys, i.e., JCAHO, State Licensing Agencies, and Validation surveys. Directly gathers, designs, and records selected data for regulatory report production. Primary contact for core measure abstraction and compliance. Performs the Patient Advocate and Human Rights Officer role for the facility.
· High School and College graduate at least at the Associate's Degree level, Bachelor's Degree level preferred
· Previous experience in quality, safety and performance improvement activities required.
· At least 3 years acute care medical experience in direct or indirect care activities, active RN preferred
· CPHQ certification with one (1) year of hire recommended
· Member of state and national related professional organizations preferred
· Three (3) or more years of previous experience in acute care setting
· Proficient with Excel and Data base Management, Word and Outlook Programs and other programs specific to contracted vendors