It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|Category:||Allied Health/ Other Nursing||Schedule:||Per-Diem|
|Facility:||Carney Hospital||Shift:||As needed|
|Department:||CARN Psych Services Admin||Hours:||Varied Schedule|
Certification is required.
BCLS certification required.
MA licensure is required.
1 year of experience required.
• Plans and directs groups in the patient milieu as directed by Supervisor.
• Participates in team meeting as scheduled on the unit.
• Communicates with medical staff and other disciplines, as appropriate.
• Assists with the assessment of the quality and appropriateness of care in accordance with the hospital Performance Improvement plan.
• Assists in gathering data to be used in assessments, under the direction of OTR/L.
• Expands qualifications by participating in advancement through own professional development organization, educational opportunities offered by the hospital, or instruction for other educational programs.
• Involves other departments in project planning and implementation.
• Welcomes patients/customers/employees in a warm, friendly manner.