Steward has been at the forefront of transitioning from volume to value-based care and has an established track record of success in managing the health risk of our populations. Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) is seeking motivated candidates with previous professional experience in Salesforce (specifically in healthcare) and a strong desire to learn.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes including: Portals, Provider Management, Provider Development, and Provider CRM and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of each Salesforce Cloud within two orgs owned and operated by Steward Health Care Network.
***This is not a remote role***
Essential Duties and Primary Accountabilities:
• Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environments.
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
• Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Lead in the identification of moderately complex application problems and suggest and execute resolutions.
• Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
• Assist in training of new and existing users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.
• Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
• Ensure all workflows are accessible via Salesforce mobile app which allows for efficient documentation.
• Manage backlog and development work required for operations to stay on schedule with Salesforce initiatives.
• Help direct and identify ways Salesforce can improve current workflows performed manually by SHCN care management, provider enrollment, executive leadership team, and the provider/patient population.
• Manage and support reporting requirements across organization.
• Propose appropriate licenses allocation across organization and adjust licenses and profiles accordingly.
• Work with Salesforce Account Executive to keep updated on platform upgrades and monitor Exchange to view new tools at our disposal.
• Identify best practices for Data Loader, put formal processes in place
• Manage all outbound email templates across organization.
• Assist Application Analyst in the day-to-day support of SHCN applications as needed and provide guidance on project and application issues relying on Salesforce data.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to then identify potential delays/roadblocks and escalate to management.
• Ability to independently solve problems and handle stressful situations in a calm manner and with sound judgment.
• Ability to utilize strong interpersonal skills when interfacing with all levels of staff.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, leadership, vendors, customers.
• Strong customer service orientation (responsive).
• Ability to prioritize work and multitask with time management skills.
• Experience with vendor management is desirable.
• Familiarity with quality measure programs is desirable.
• Project management skills and a positive attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
• Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
• Must demonstrate verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
• Bachelors' Degree required.
• Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
• In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems
• Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified required
• Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
• Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
• Strong data management abilities
• A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
• A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements