Under the supervision of the EVS Manager maintains the cleanliness of the Franciscan Care Center. Performs assigned tasks to maintain the Franciscan Care facility in a sanitary, orderly and attractive condition following all State, Federal and Local requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements
Education: Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Experience in a health care environment preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of basic health and nutrition.
- Ability to follow directions/detail oriented.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and meeting time constraints.
- Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Physical Requirements - Requires manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination; the ability to use department equipment; and the ability to lift/carry up to 30 pounds using appropriate body mechanics.
Visual, Hearing and Communication Requirements - Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range, with or without reasonable accommodation. Ability to communicate by way of the telephone with participants, customers, vendors and staff.