It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|BO REP III SELF PAY FOLLOW UP|
|Facility:||St. John Health System, Inc. (180)|
The BO Rep III Selfpay Collector is primarily responsible for outbound calls to contact customers and make collection efforts towards account balances, handle direct walk-ins, taking payments from patients and updating accounts with current pertinent information.
Completion of high school or GED equivalency exam and 2-3 years working experience in a collections or business office role.
• Background in dealing with selfpay/collections
• Billing process and/or claims knowledge
• Business/collections office background
• Good communication skills; ability to gain information from individuals/customers by asking appropriate
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Organized individual that can multitask
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Adequate computer knowledge/skills
• Good customer service skills both in person and via telephone