It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup Blocker" preferences.
|CLINICAL INFORMATIC SPECIALIST|
|Facility:||St. John Health System, Inc. (180)|
|Hours:||8A-5 P, varies|
• Evaluate informational and training needs of health care professionals and patients related to the electronic health record,
• Characterize, evaluate, and refine clinical processes,
• Develop, implement, and refine clinical decision support systems, and
• Lead or participate in the procurement, customization, development, implementation, management, evaluation, and continuous improvement of clinical information systems.
You will be operating as an educator, communicator, leader, change agent and role model.
· Undergraduate degree in clinical or other relevant health administrative field required.
· Minimum of 3 years of clinical or other relevant health administration
· Experience with and understanding of electronic health record(s)
· Understanding of medical terminologies and ability to function within a health system. required
· Experience in the improving and maintaining an electronic health record
· Experience with Cerner electronic health record
• Licensed clinical provider or professional certification as RN, RPH, MD, PA, RHIA preferred.
• Demonstrated progress toward relevant clinical certification in informatics preferred.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and organizational skills.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user friendly language.
• Strong PC and software skills, including email, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• You must have strong leadership skills, be self-motivated and have creative problem-solving skills.