BLS certification required
RN (Registered Nurse) in State of Illinois
Case Management Manager
Join the REMARKABLE team at SwedishAmerican! As a division of UW Health, we offer patients local access to many world-class specialists right here in Rockford, Illinois and surrounding communities.
We are seeking a Case Management Manager to:
- Join our world-class team of doctors, nurses and other health care professionals in providing everything from preventive health care to highly specialized programs.
- Provide quality care in a compassionate patient- and family- centered environment.
- Oversee case management staff and ongoing development of this function throughout the System.
- Work in conjunction with physicians, nursing staff, and other health care professionals to improve the quality of patient care and ensure the efficient and cost effective movement of patients through the health care continuum.
- Work in conjunction with the Director to formulate department goals, objectives, standards, policy and procedures for quality and patient safety efforts and initiatives throughout the System.
- Develop and manage operating and capital budgets ensuring positive financial outcomes.
- Develop and implement annual performance goals that reflect the organization's strategic plan and values and assures compliance with accrediting, regulatory and safety standards.
- Integrate current best practices for clinical resource utilization into its policies and procedures.
- Screen all assigned unit cases based on social work team established criteria and actively pursue identified needs for patients and their families.
- Attend or initiate patient-centered conferences and complex care rounds on assigned units to discuss key social, financial, and discharge planning factors with may affect patients' responses to treatment.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Successful completion of annual, age and job specific competencies.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to relate well with all levels within the organization and community.
- Flexibility and excellent verbal, written, organization and critical decision-making skills required.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information from multiple sources.
- Demonstrated ability to consider the specific needs of different age groups in all interactions.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Current licensure in the State of Illinois as an RN.
- Annual BLS certification required.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds maximum.
SwedishAmerican offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Work experience that is relevant to the position will be taken into consideration when determining the starting base pay.
SwedishAmerican serving northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities--also a Magnet®-designated facility-- is dedicated to delivering high quality healthcare and strategies to keep our patients and their families well. In fact, quality drives all that we do. In recent years, our commitment to quality and excellence has resulted in more national awards, for quality and preference than any other health system in northern Illinois.
Learn more about our benefits at SAH
Explore SAH medical centers and clinic locations
SwedishAmerican, A division of UW Health values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.