Bilingual or conversational Spanish is preferred.
Works in collaboration with physician to diagnose and manage treatment of health center and doctor's office patients. Scope of responsibilities includes therapeutic health service that focuses on health restoration, health maintenance and disease prevention. Provides health education and counseling to individuals and families. Supports Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.
Minimum Licensure & Certification Required (if applicable):
1. Current active licensure to practice as mid-level provider (NP or PA) in State of Maryland. 2. Current BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS Provider certification from American Heart Association.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. Completion of mid-level provider program approved by appropriate State of Maryland licensing board; for nurse practitioners, successful completion of national certifying examination acceptable to Maryland Board of Nursing.
2. Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in professional role; minimum of two (2) years of experience in clinic or established physician office environment preferred.
3. Ability to use computers.
4. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.